EMAIL MARKETING

Majority of the population owns a smartphone today. Statistics show that there are only 1.6% of the people who do not check their emails throughout the day, while the remaining 98.4% check their emails at least once per day.

The above statistics make email marketing your go-to option to reach out to your potential clients.

WHAT WE DO?

But what if spam filters detect your emails as spam and the clients never get to read them? Or worse, you are given a chance, your emails go to their inbox but it is not effective enough?

Several businesses face similar issues. Also, there are many other problems some of which often go unnoticed like a timely response, effective content, a right way to approach the customers. These issues are small, but create a bigger impact on the reader’s mind.

We have been helping our clients to overcome all the above problems. Our 20 years of experience can help you use these emails in the right way and build a personalized relationship with your customer. We have already worked with 50+ email marketing software. We can assist you with MailChimp, Google Suite, Microsoft Office 365, Zoho, Getresponse, Aweber, Infusionsoft, Constant contact, campaign monitor, SendinBLue, Campaigns, Campaigner, Pardot, Hubspot, Benchmark Email, MailJet, fresh mail, Vertical Response, MadMimi, Emma, Elastic mail, Sendy.co, AWS SES( Simple email service), Campayn, Active Campaign and many more.

N

Account Set up

N

Add lists

N

Tailored Action Plan

N

Campaign Development

N

Campaign Optimization

N

Provide email Templates

N

Set up email Autoresponders

N

DNS modifications

N

SPF set up

N

DKIM set up

7

Our Process

{

Identification

At first, our experts understand your business requirements and goals of your email campaign.

{

Develop the Campaign

After understanding your campaign goals, we craft an action plan. We provide email templates, develop content and schedule your campaign.

{

Optimize the Campaign

Our experts constantly monitor your campaign and optimize it by sending right follow up emails to your subscribers.



Accounts

Free Trial

Projects

SSL

Storage

BASIC

$95

~ 7 Days Delivery ~

~ Unlimited Revisions ~

Account Setup

Tailored Action Plan



STANDARD

$195

~ 7 Days Delivery ~


~ Unlimited Revisions ~

Account Setup

Tailored Action Plan




PREMIUM

$295

~ 7 Days Delivery ~


~ Unlimited Revisions ~

Account Setup

Tailored Action Plan

Campaign Developement

Campaign Optimization

1 Email Template

LET’S GET STARTED!

Let’s get onto a call, understand your business requirements and get you started on your success journey!

Let’s Get Started

We can take care of all your email related needs which will help you grow your business.

Millionify.com
Lets Talk: Tell us how we can help!

Book Your Free Meeting!
close-link

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This